Watched "Pozner". There was Ksenia Sobchak in the studio. A candidate for president of the Russian Federation. There was a question "Why people do not interesting in freedom of speech in Russia". I think it is out of range people interests because people think about how to feed a family. I live in Tomsk and average salary here is 20-25 thousand of rubbles. Food, services, and medicine take more than 70-80% of families budget. People have no time to think about freedom, they want to eat.
I like Pozner, especially this interview. Ksenia was honest, it seems to me.
- Present from Georgia
- Cleaning garden near home
- Two story about patient
- Manager Upgrade: manage like the best IT teams
- Dream of ideal tomsk city. Public transport and traffic jam problem
- Arch Linux instead of Linux Mint
- Highload 2017 vs Codefest 2018
- Get detailed tele2 calls report
- Become a tourist in hometown
- Cosmology, Baikal, math and minimalism
- Math lessons - Youtube channel