This post contains my opinion about changing OS Linux from Mint to Arch.
Vacation. I have old laptop Samsung X20, which I got for free. I repaired FAN and clean cool system at all. Then hdd broke and I asked for a new to my colleages and fortunatelly got it. I used laptop as a typewritting machine. It was so slow so I had a problem with playing video on Youtube. So I removed Mint and installed Arch. It tooks some time but Arch is perfect simple solution for me. Right now I am writing this text from console.
Installing and custimizing Arch
I did it before. I had a problem with WIFI (ipw2200 firmare). Solution was set -D wext foir wpa_supplicant. I knew about hook for dhcpcd that use /etc/wpa_uspplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf by default. Fonts was applied after adding Modules radeon in mkinitcpio.conf. I have been already installed lynx, ssh, mc, grow, python and php. I am happy. There was some problem with documentation. Information is not topical on russian but google rules.
- I plan use console as long as possible. lynx is a browser
- Add ssh key to viktor.zharina.info server for deploy
- Don't use mouse
- Write post about my teamlead expirience with my teamlab colleages
- Write post about hidden feature of money transfering on vk.com
- Present from Georgia
- Cleaning garden near home
- Two story about patient
- Manager Upgrade: manage like the best IT teams
- Dream of ideal tomsk city. Public transport and traffic jam problem
- Highload 2017 vs Codefest 2018
- Get detailed tele2 calls report
- Become a tourist in hometown
- Cosmology, Baikal, math and minimalism
- Math lessons - Youtube channel